- I am 13 years old and I want to restore my foreskin.can I restore at 13
- How would you reverse a circumcision? I need to. For reasons. (age unknown)
- 16: There is a thin Line that goes around the shaft of my penis about half way down the shaft.... Does this indicate where they circumcised it?
- So I'm 14. I just found out yesterday that circumcision leaves a darker scar ring around the penis. Which I have. I've always thought I was uncut [...] But I researched this and discovered that you lose sensitivity for sex. I also found out you can't do the restoration thing until your 18.
- I'm interested in restoring my foreskin since I was circumcised when I was a child.[...] I won't buy any tools because I'm still immature but I'm capable of creating tools by myself
- Is it a good idea for someone who is 17 years old like me to start at this age?
- Ok so im 13 and i was circumcised at birth and i want my foreskin back.
- Am I at a good start with foreskin restoration? I am a teenager whose inner skin is in between a CI 3 and a CI 4
- Foreskin restoration, please help? I'm really interested in restoring it to how it was meant to be. [...] Also, I haven't fully developed yet so should I wait a couple years
- So I was circumcised as baby..never thought of it much. I am now 21, and for a while now I came in contact with anti-circ activist types. I was shocked to find out how much damage circumcision does. Suddenly I began feeling awful about my body.
- How can i do a non-surgical foreskin restoration without buying any products? I'm 15 years old and I am Curcumsized. I would like to do this
- (I also saw one question if one could sue his parents for circumcising him as baby, and another 13 year old interested in restoration who already did his research and is sad to find out what has been robbed from him - but apparently they deleted their questions later)
I was 16 when I first learned about circumcision.
I was in a child development class and as soon as I had a semi-clear understanding of what circumcision was, I immediately became disgusted at the fact that there were people who would do such things to children. Of course, it only took a couple seconds for it to hit me -- the realization that this was done to me. I didn’t want to believe it. I couldn’t imagine that my parents would ever do something so obviously cruel to me, and right after I entered this world, but there was no denying it.
After that painfully obvious realization my disgust was dwarfed by the most intense anger I have ever felt. I felt violated. As though I had just learned that I was sexually assaulted as a baby. Which literally is what it is, as far as I’m concerned. I’ve never seen circumcision as anything different. I still don’t understand how anyone can.
As I felt all these feelings, I looked around the classroom. Too my horror no one else seemed to be bothered by this new information and the teacher was casually explaining the topic as though it were any other lesson. It was like something I would see in The Twilight Zone. I have never been so disappointed in people. How could everyone be so blind, I thought? [Read more] James Stewart - Realization of Circumcision