Saturday, December 1, 2012

Be informed about circumcision before making decision about newborn

Erin Waldron: "I just finished reading an article from a popular American parenting magazine that left me feeling very disheartened. The article was about the "benefits" of routine infant circumcision, but it was clearly biased and obviously hadn't been very well-researched. As I read through it, I couldn't believe how many disproven myths were being presented as facts. I was alarmed by all the outdated, inaccurate information being offered up to trusting readers. It struck me as irresponsible, unethical and dangerous. It bothered me so much, I felt compelled to write my own piece in the hopes that I can reach just as many parents (and parents-to-be) as this article did." Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment